Hours: The pool is open from 9 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 6 PM on Saturday and 10 AM until 6 PM on Sunday.
Access: The entrance is through the gate on the 1st floor.
Rules: There is no lifeguard on duty and users are responsible for their own safety. Management is not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Only owners, guests and renters of the residential condos may use the pool
- Diving is not allowed as the pool is not deep enough
- The pool deck area may be slippery when wet so wear non-slip footwear and be careful when walking in the pool area
- Drinks and food are not allowed in the pool
- Drinks and food are allowed in the lounging area
- Trash must be placed in the trashcans provided
- Glass is not allowed anywhere near the pool area
- Running, rough play, shoving, dunking, etc. is not permitted at any time
- Nudity is not allowed
- Noise must be kept to a reasonable level and not be annoying to other pool users or residents at any time
- Gym equipment is not to be used while using the pool
- Towels are not provided
- Please remember to take everything you brought to the pool back to your condo. Management is not responsible for lost items.
- Management reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone who violates these rules.
Solar Cover: The pool is not heated. A solar cover is used to try to keep the pool at a usable temperature in the winter months. If the solar cover is deployed when you want to use the pool, it can easily be rolled up using the hand crank on the roller at the end of the pool. When you are done using the pool, please roll the solar cover out over the pool (easiest to do when still in the pool).
Spa: The spa is not currently operational.
Bathrooms: Men’s and women’s bathrooms, with showers, are in the gym building, down the stairs and to the right.
[ Top of Page ]